aberdeen-music

Black Fender Telecaster Squire w/ new pickups

framheim

I don't really play this guitar and I could use a new camera lens so I'm selling my second tele. I replaced the rubbish squire pickups with a seymour duncan stacked humbucker at the bridge and another decent pickup at the neck which gives a really warm jazzy tone.

i forget the exact names of both pickups, if i find the boxes i shall let you know what they were but they weren't cheap and sound pretty nice.

it's in decent condition with the only problems being some sticker marks(and parts of stickers still remaining) but i hear lighter fluid is pretty good for removing these and there's a loose connection in the pickup selector which is easily fixed.

if anyone wants pictures i shall stick them up a bit later on.

anyone fancy giving me 100 for it? i live in rosemount so i'm pretty central for collection or even if you want to pop round to try it first.

it's in decent condition with the only problems being some sticker marks(and parts of stickers still remaining) but i hear lighter fluid is pretty good for removing these and there's a loose connection in the pickup selector which is easily fixed.

As Graham C once told me; they're not 'problems' it's extra character!