aberdeen-music

ghosts of a thousand looking for a guitarist

owen_moxey

the new band ghosts of a thousand are looking for a guitarist who can also do backing vocals

we have already got a vocalist bassist guitarist drummer and possibly keys

we are influenced by bands such as fightstar, paramore, funeral for a friend etc so ranging from some heavy tracks to some more popy upbeat get the croud jumping type tracks.

if you are interested please leave a comment or pm me and ill get back to you as soon as possable, thanks

Hey

Are u doing covers or your own stuff???

Im a 18 year old grade 4 guitarist looking to get involved in a band of some kind.

Main Musical tastes are Muse, Funeral for a Freind, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Oasis, Lostprophets and My Chemical Romance but i like most music so anythings good really.

Not so sure about the singing tho. I try my best but im not always that good lol.

i realised from a pm of another interested person after reading i realised that i had not realised the name was the same as another bands, the name will be changed

and to the other interested person in the post here i may have found another guitarist who has pmed me and if it doesnt follow through i wil let you know