aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Zac_Starkey

Chemical Bros Vs Oasis

well i guess unless there is no foul language, roaring and the sound of children being raped in the background or sumamt shite like , you were never going to like it huh....!!

well i guess unless there is no foul language, roaring and the sound of children being raped in the background or sumamt shite like , you were never going to like it huh....!!

No, I just think it's pointless, boring, insipid and dated cheese.

No, I just think it's pointless, boring, insipid and dated cheese.

Well its more uplifiting than the stuff on your page.... and what's with the Pixilated face. WHo do you think you are... The Claw from Inspector Gadget!? LOL Get over yourself....!

An anyway its just a remix preview, thats leaked out.... means fuck all. still sounds good to me though

• Upvote 1

Well its more uplifiting than the stuff on your page.... and what's with the Pixilated face. WHo do you think you are... The Claw from Inspector Gadget!? LOL Get over yourself....!

An anyway its just a remix preview, thats leaked out.... means fuck all. still sounds good to me though

don't take it so personally!

anyway I found this video earlier, it's much more rewarding

don't take it so personally!

anyway I found this video earlier, it's much more rewarding

The Oasis track was average until the mid-90's 'baggy indie' piano came in and made it a bit rank. The video you linked to was mental, it was like an angry anti-capitalism art student video with the sound of a care home being carpet-bombed over the top.