aberdeen-music

Major site upgrade!

Neil

As a sidenote for Neil, while investigating this I also noticed that users who aren't logged in can now access member's profiles but you had to login to do this before.

Yup, that is because the member profiles are now public. They were actually set to public for some time before the upgrade.

Ah, crap. IE strikes again.

To be fair, it does it with Firefox as well. Just firefox must have honoured the pre-upgrade cookie or because Ryan clears his cookies every night when he leaves work he happened to be the first person to notice it.

To be fair, it does it with Firefox as well. Just firefox must have honoured the pre-upgrade cookie or because Ryan clears his cookies every night when he leaves work he happened to be the first person to notice it.

Doesn't do it with Firefox 3 for me.... Or IE7 for that matter. Both mine are still logged in.

This shouldn't be happening and doesn't happen for me. What browser and OS are you using?

It did it when I went to delete a duplicate thread in Networking. I was asked for a password to confirm my decision.

Firefox 2 + XP, but don't think it's a browser issue.

Isn't currently compatible with vBulletin 3.7 so it's gone until someone upgrades it.

Bugger

I was going to have a direct link to this on the main navigation bar but I was conscious of it getting too wide for people on lower resolutions. Happy to re-consider this decision though.

Probably fine as it is, just took me ages to find it in the first instance.