aberdeen-music

A tearful story

Guest Neutral

Dare i say and so they should be...Its not the seagulls fault it now lives in our citys and generaly piss us all off...

If we werent so bloody lazy and greedy then seagulls would still live in there natural habitat that is cliffs etc...

The seagull debate has ran its course on this forum in my opinion lol and has created a few heated debates in the past....

Seagulls at sea = good

seagulls in citys = Our fault

This is Crow related and not Seagull but here goes.

There was a small bird that kept getting stuck in the revolving door at my work. I managed to shoo it away but it was just laying there in the middle of the road.

I didn't want it to get squished by a car so i shoooed it some more.

It flew off in the direction of what i assume to be its mother when a nearby crow just snatched it out of the air and ripped it to pieces.

Guest Neutral
news flash - all animals are "protected".

I think the message is - you can't just kill an animal if you don't like it.

no but i can kill it if it looks tasty :up:

well apart from the really protected ones

There was a giant one-legged seagull in my garden yesterday.

Swallowing large parts of chicken carcass whole.

There is a one legged seagul that now waits until we throw out scraps of food onto our garage roof. It isn't actually one legged, it just stands that way :laughing:

There is a one legged seagul that now waits until we throw out scraps of food onto our garage roof. It isn't actually one legged, it just stands that way :laughing:

It's pretending to be one legged in the hope of getting more food through sympathy!

I swear the one I saw actually only had one leg. Not even a stump for the other leg, completely severed.

We seen a nice dirty pigeon in Marks and Spencer's the other day. Just shuffling around the ceiling.

This is Crow related and not Seagull but here goes.

There was a small bird that kept getting stuck in the revolving door at my work. I managed to shoo it away but it was just laying there in the middle of the road.

I didn't want it to get squished by a car so i shoooed it some more.

It flew off in the direction of what i assume to be its mother when a nearby crow just snatched it out of the air and ripped it to pieces.

That's maybe the best story I've ever heard.

Anyway, seagulls are just flying rats, I hate the ugly cunts. Squawking fuckers, shitting everywhere and swooping at people and stealing Colin Mac's sandwich for example. Shithawks.

I punched a guy once for spitting on a pigeon.

To be honest i don't mind seaguls. I find them quite amusing at times. If humans weren't such lazy, messy bastards the problem probably wouldn't have started in the first place!

Saw a helpless baby seagul sitting outside MV earlier today. Never like seeing that type of thing. . .:down:

I saw that baby seagull aswell. I was hoping maybe the mother would come back or something?

If not, I'm gonna adopt him.