aberdeen-music

Kartta: New song added

Guest idol_wild

I miss Dave's Big Muff in your sound :(

Apart from that, This Year Aside may be the best thing you've ever done.

Left Avenue is great as well, one of my favourite one's of the last live shows I've seen you do.

You guys better play a final Aberdeen gig.

the big muff hadn't been used in anything other than rehearsals for an incredibly long time.

the big muff hadn't been used in anything other than rehearsals for an incredibly long time.

Ok, Dave's distortion then, whatever pedal was creating it.

It happened when you quit Dedalus as well, all the noise went out of the songs.

This Year Aside doesn't really do anything for me until the 2 minuteish mark where the song changes and a alot more is going on, then its a really interesting enjoyable listen.

Left Avenue is good. I like whatever percussion is playing (glockenspiel)

Obscure Object has a damn fine coda, damn fine. An epic ten minute post rock piece squeezed into 4 and a bit minutes, like someone else mentioned before me.

All of these new songs are better than your last effort, so at least in my eyes, you're music is definitely improving in leaps and bounds.

Sorry this is probably the worst feedback you'll ever get. But yeah on the whole, pretty good songs. I shall get back to you when I've listened to them a few more times.

Guest idol_wild

You guys better play a final Aberdeen gig.

Aberdeen shows will be kept to a minimum, but we will definitely still remain a functioning band until at least January. Possibly longer.

A change of approach/direction/dynamic has been discussed which may come into affect after the August tour.

Thanks ever so much for all the feedback.

x