framheim

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also... just wondering...

ASPC - Single Property

ASPC - Single Property

Which one is more realistically priced? The Thistle Street property is bigger yet cheaper. Surely that is why it's getting lots of viewings. A tactical move to drive the offers up?

It's not cheaper, Dave's flat is a fixed price. There's no way that Thistle St flat will go for less than Dave's.

That flat is stunning :love:

Going back to the "you have to live in it" debate. I can honestly say that on a normal day... my flat looks basically as clean and clear as that one and I do live there. I can't recommend under bed sliding boxes enough, it keeps everything out the road.

You could sign up to more Aberdeen based forums and advertise your flat there. You could also have an open viewings day. You'd probably get a lot of curious folks in then.

I think you'll find it easier towards the end of july/start of august. You'll start to get the uni crowd looking around then :)

we already use those boxes :)

yea, having spoken to my solicitor they've said that there are quite a lot of flats sitting on no viewings right across the city with every solicitor so we'll give it a couple more weeks before really panicking.

• 4 weeks later...
Just thought i'd post a wee update. My flat has now been sold to the first person who viewed it for full asking. They only viewed it cause there was guitars in the pictures :)

I had a similar comment when I sold my flat, the boy who bought it thought I must have understanding neighbours since they didn't mind me playing guitar in the flat. Of course I didn't tell him it was through headphones and a POD most of the time...........................

Well done, hope you find a nice new pad.

I had a similar comment when I sold my flat, the boy who bought it thought I must have understanding neighbours since they didn't mind me playing guitar in the flat. Of course I didn't tell him it was through headphones and a POD most of the time...........................

Well done, hope you find a nice new pad.

we've bought a very nice flat in culter so all is well with the world and i am a relieved man. think we got pretty lucky on both the selling and buying fronts to be honest but it goes to show you don't need to have a show flat to successfully sell your property though it would probably help :)