aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Benji

PR system hire?

Hey all,

I've got this Forest Party on the 26th of this month with a line-up of Dj's from around aberdeen, thing is, I need to sort out a PR system and I need it on hire if possible. I was wondering if anyone had advice to offer?

Thanks in advance. :up:

Yeah, a PR system, I meant that. Ha.

So tell us, what is a PR system?

If we knew what it was someone could help...o_O

I've got this picture in my head of what I believe it is.. as I've actually no idea what it is - I just get told 'We need it'.

So I'm assuming that its a Public address system, (PA?), but on a scale for Dj's to use. Tell me I'm in the ballpark?

Thanks all... I had a looksie on atmophere's webby. They don't seem to do that, but I'll try phoning tomorrow. Thanks.

Also, I've got 2 Generators for this event. Hey, just to say that if anyone wants to come along - bring your own damn beers!

Thanks all... I had a looksie on atmophere's webby. They don't seem to do that, but I'll try phoning tomorrow. Thanks.

Also, I've got 2 Generators for this event. Hey, just to say that if anyone wants to come along - bring your own damn beers!

The company is called Atmosphere Light and Sound and they do hire pa...honest

Just checked their site and the list dj pa hire from 300w - 2k and larger if required.