aberdeen-music

Youtube humour thread

Lemonade

I don't mind her, but fuck me her films aren't half formulaic.

The Ugly Truth (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

She plays a shrewish, neurotic single woman, (probably career minded), she meets a guy, and initially hates him, then against her better judgement she finds herself falling in love with him. then they have a crisis and split up. Then they get back together after some big romantic gesture, and she learns to become less of a cunt. The end.

27 Dresses - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

She plays a shrewish, neurotic single woman, (probably career minded), she meets a guy, and initially hates him, then against her better judgement she finds herself falling in love with him. then they have a crisis and split up. Then they get back together after some big romantic gesture, and she learns to become less of a cunt. The end.

Killers (2010 film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Knocked Up - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Spoiler tags, Mr. Moderator!

Fuck it I changed my mind. They're all good, but this one is better. Watch this one. Then that one above.

Do it. It's good for you.

Can't remember which one it was on, but the bit where he headbutts the mince meat had me in stitches. They are all superb. The other guys ruin it a little though. None of them are mean or sinister looking enough as the main guy.

Can't remember which one it was on, but the bit where he headbutts the mince meat had me in stitches. They are all superb. The other guys ruin it a little though. None of them are mean or sinister looking enough as the main guy.

I was pissing myself when he was drowning on of them with milk in the sink just looking terrifying.

It's also in their out takes video with the sub title "actual drowning".