aberdeen-music

Youtube humour thread

Lemonade

I'd never heard of this guy til yesterday, so I may be late on this, like I am with everything.

Some french guy dicking about

Pacman

Decathalon (the bit where he gets twatted in the head by the shopkeeper had me in tears)

Mario Kart

Kangeroo

Football (This one isn't as funny, but quite impressive)

There's a ton more. Digging it.

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
I'd never heard of this guy til yesterday, so I may be late on this, like I am with everything.

Some french guy dicking about

Pacman

Decathalon (the bit where he gets twatted in the head by the shopkeeper had me in tears)

Mario Kart

Kangeroo

Football (This one isn't as funny, but quite impressive)

There's a ton more. Digging it.

Remi Gaillard is my new hero.

He is pretty special. I don't know how new or old this is, but he is just sensational. I love the Kangeroo video, when he's at the buffet, and jumps around, spilling his food everywhere, but he still goes and sits down anyway with his tray which has nothing on it.

French people seem violent. There are so many people who seem pretty keen on the idea of smacking him one right off the bat.

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
He is pretty special. I don't know how new or old this is, but he is just sensational. I love the Kangeroo video, when he's at the buffet, and jumps around, spilling his food everywhere, but he still goes and sits down anyway with his tray which has nothing on it.

French people seem violent. There are so many people who seem pretty keen on the idea of smacking him one right off the bat.

Probably quite old. I saw the olympics one ages ago.

I don't care though - it's fucking brilliant.

One of my favourite parts is when he does the sprint and gets well and truly spanked by the tram/bus (can't remember what it was now) but he still "dips" at the end. Genius.

Also - the kangaroo video when he two foots the boy playing golf in the ass so he goes headfirst into the lake.

I love the football one. All of it.

Guest treader.
I love how Mike Myer tries gallantly to stick to the script until Kanye says "George Bush doesn't care about black people", then he just looks like he's about to faint. :up:

I don't understand what the fuck KanYe is talking about. He just loses the plot. It's so awkward to watch.

Aye, he always seems to be 10 seconds away from getting battered by someone. I liked the Pac-Man one the best, some parts of that had be bursting out laughing. The decathlon video, where he launches the fishing rod is great though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...