aberdeen-music

Fantasy Football

Guest idol_wild

Guest idol_wild
Ok, I joined.

How do the subs work in this league? Because, I went for a quality first team... and fucking awful subs?

The order of your subs matters most. If one of your first 11 doesn't start, then you will receive the points from your first sub instead.

It's all in the rules, comrade :)

• 2 weeks later...
I'll sign up once all the transfers have calmed down, ie Gareth Barry makes his fucking mind up, also Ronaldo, Lampard etc. I did OK in the Euros one.

Barry? I think he made his mind up a long time ago. it's that angry wee bugger Muppet O'neill who needs to get down to business rather than crying to the press every time he doesn't get his way

• 2 weeks later...

That's me in. It was really tough building a team of 15 with only 100 to spent, when all the good players cost like, 9 or 10 points.

I've built a team of decent players outwith the big four, (with a couple of Man U players) hopefully this will work cos at least they'll be playing every week... or at least that's the idea.

fibba.gif

Guest idol_wild

It's important to note that you get one transfer each week for free (as in it costs you no points - usually transfers cost 4 points from your score total), so it's always useful to have one or two players who you are keen to rotate depending on who they are playing and such like.

Guest idol_wild
Balls, didn't notice this thread until now.

Joined the league, now I'll face a mountain to climb :(.

It's only one week, dude. Most of us will be so woeful that we can be caught!