aberdeen-music

T In The Park Parking

Graeme

Car Park tickets seem to be sold out (or at least not for sale on Ticketmaster) and are selling on ebay for CRAZY prices. I need to park for the Friday evening only. Does anybody know of any other options? I can't believe everybody who wants to park will turn up having pre-purchased a ticket. There's always some malarky!

Yup. I got me a kag in a bag out of Tesco yesterday. Now I just need to source a pair of wellies, which are more elusive than you might imagine.

Incidentally, does my weekend camping pass give me automatic access to the car park?

According to the TITP website you need to buy a car park ticket.

Some limited pay on the gate for cars.... you best go have a read.

T In The Park 2008

Go to the FAQs.

That walk from the car park to the campsite was a bad enough with tents, crates of beers, bags etc, nevermind all the way from Kinross. We used to store alot of drink in the car as well.

I reckon it could be a shambles, im not even sure half my mates are aware you need a parking ticket!

Thank fuck i can't manage this year :up:

BBC - Weather Centre - 5 Day Forecast in Celsius for Kinross, United Kingdom

Even if it's nice for Sat and Sun it'll probably be muddy as fuck.

hopefully it will be fine weather, to be honest i wouldnt trust the BBC weather. They said today Aberdeen would have heavy rain and still just now it says 10pm heavy showers but out my wondow its bone dry!

hopefully it will be fine weather, to be honest i wouldnt trust the BBC weather. They said today Aberdeen would have heavy rain and still just now it says 10pm heavy showers but out my wondow its bone dry!

I've been clutching at that straw all day! Just watch, the forecast will change a few times before the weekend and will still be wrong.