aberdeen-music

Gibson Les Paul Faded Double-Cut (P-90 pickups) for sale

Shhhambles89

Gibson Les Paul Faded DC, - Online Music Store | Sounds Live

Colour - Worn cherry, as shown in picture on linked page

I brought the guitar back from Houston last year and would rather not sell it... no choice, lack of cash.

It's in mint condition, only ever played occasionally at home, never gigged with.

Gibson Les Paul Faded Double-Cut - a review.

If anyone's interested please PM me

Probably selling around the 400-500 hundred mark but am open to offers!

Gibson Les Paul Faded DC, - Online Music Store | Sounds Live

Colour - Worn cherry, as shown in picture on linked page

I brought the guitar back from Houston last year and would rather not sell it... no choice, lack of cash.

It's in mint condition, only ever played occasionally at home, never gigged with.

Gibson Les Paul Faded Double-Cut - a review.

If anyone's interested please PM me

Probably selling around the 400-500 hundred mark but am open to offers!

pm sent. serious about selling this?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has to be steal of the year at that price! I'd go for it myself, but I've already got P90s covered. :gringo:

n573972363_693552_1697.jpg

Seriously, Diesel, I know you blow hot and cold on Les Pauls but this is a different animal from a maple topped guitar with humbuckers, and you'll never lose money on it at that price.

Yo. Er, sheer desperation setting in. woohoo.

350ish anyone?

It's a really nice guitar, actually.

Pm'd you.

Thanks for the advice Bigsby - our rhythm guitarist has one and it's a nice beastie.

Ps - I went to look a black Lester with my friend (remember earlier post?) - it was a topper, but he wanted a Sunburst one. The seller phoned me later and offered it at xxx. Nearly fainted - I had to ask him to repeat himself, then chack that it wasn't nicked. So, now I'm the proud owner - with a creaking back!

I'll hae a swatch at this DC as well though!

P90s are very high output and actually quite like humbuckers - I find the overall sound depends a lot on the guitar it's in, more so than humbuckers.

With this one having a mahogany body and satin finish it'll be more like a Telecaster than a "regular" Les Paul IMO, albeit with a smaller scale length.

• 1 year later...