aberdeen-music

Want to add your webcam to aberdeen-music.com?

Neil

To have your webcam image linked to in the Webcams section of the web site then you first have to be a registered member of the web site and must already have your webcam running.

Unfortunately, due to bandwidth restrictions I cannot host webcam images for people on this web server at this time. But I'm sure a few of our members will be able to suggest hosting providers you can use for this purpose as well as maybe even offer to host your webcam images for you on their own web servers.

If you need to find software to capture and upload your webcam images then I recommend trying ConquerCam or CoffeeCup WebCam.

To get your webcam image linked to then simply post a reply to this thread with the full URL to your webcam image or alternatively contact me via PM or e-mail. Please ensure your webcam images do not exceed the standard 352x288 image size.

Webcam images that exceed the image size above, display offensive content or are not updated regularly risk being removed from the web site without prior notice.