aberdeen-music

Rude words in Asda!

Lemonade

I was wandering through the chilled food section in Asda Garthdee the other day and I had to do a double take! Look at the lettering on the Hunger Shot. The importance of perspective. I didn't quite snap it at the angle I saw it at unfortunately, you can see too much of the curve on the bottom of the "S" and the "O" but it's still pretty clear! Hunger Cunt. Yummy. :laughing:

SP_A0262-1.jpg

SP_A0263-1.jpg

Sainsbury's sell their own version of these:

pork.jpg

_38744375_doody300.jpg

"A West Midlands family is playing a central role in the quest to raise the profile of a forgotten British dish - faggots.

The Doody family from Wolverhampton has been crowned The Faggot Family in a national competition, and to kick off their reign they will launch National Faggot Week.

…Her husband Fred added: “It’s unfair because faggots were a British delicacy long before any of the others.

…”The great British faggot is full of flavour and a great belly warmer at this time of year.”

…The competition was organised by faggot producer Mr Brain’s Faggots."

Guest Neutral
Sainsbury's sell their own version of these:

pork.jpg

_38744375_doody300.jpg

"A West Midlands family is playing a central role in the quest to raise the profile of a forgotten British dish - faggots.

The Doody family from Wolverhampton has been crowned The Faggot Family in a national competition, and to kick off their reign they will launch National Faggot Week.

Her husband Fred added: Its unfair because faggots were a British delicacy long before any of the others.

The great British faggot is full of flavour and a great belly warmer at this time of year.

The competition was organised by faggot producer Mr Brains Faggots."

oh my, i cant believe you found them :laughing:

• 2 weeks later...