aberdeen-music

Les Paul (Gibson) Wanted

Diesel

Shockingly enough, for once I don't have one to sell! :laughing:

When I read the title to this, I thought "oh christ not again!" :D

No, happy to allay your fears - I've been down that overpriced, overweight, badly built road once too often.

0.0000000000% - but pls pm a price on your old clunker!

Paul

ps- Fender (or Suhr) ya bass!

not really sure if i will sell, its gonna be a tough decision even thought i never play the thing much anymore!!

speaking o PRS, ever tried a patrick eggle? kinda similar

have one o them with EMG 81 and 85 pickups that i could be persuaded to sell if interested?

not really sure if i will sell, its gonna be a tough decision even thought i never play the thing much anymore!!

speaking o PRS, ever tried a patrick eggle? kinda similar

have one o them with EMG 81 and 85 pickups that i could be persuaded to sell if interested?

Why sell it if you don't have to?

Worth considering, even if it's just for the daft name - might be interested in that one myself, but my guy most definitely wants a Lester and I only got involved 'cause I promised him first refusal on mine, then punted it someone else!! (wot a caaahnt!!! - still, that's what happens when you don't read your emails :up:)

Why sell it if you don't have to?

Worth considering, even if it's just for the daft name - might be interested in that one myself, but my guy most definitely wants a Lester and I only got involved 'cause I promised him first refusal on mine, then punted it someone else!! (wot a caaahnt!!! - still, that's what happens when you don't read your emails :up:)

got a few guitars sitting round gathering dust nowadays that i was thinking getting rid. if you want a tinkle on the Pat Eggle just gimme a shout.