aberdeen-music

Mike Patton

Graeme

No matter which guise?

I don't know about other dates yet.

I'll poke your eyeball out if you're wrong!

So this is the pertinent question. Would there be sufficient interest no matter which project he performs as part of?

I say yes, but G needs convincing and reassurance.

So this is the pertinent question. Would there be sufficient interest no matter which project he performs as part of?

I say yes, but G needs convincing and reassurance.

Well why not say which project it will be?

I'm guessing there would be enough interest no matter what.

Also, FAO Graeme, there's a question awaiting attention in the Imp forum!

Guest bluesxman

I dare say Id go regardless of guise if the date worked for me but Im not convinced by all his output. I'm guessing it will be one of his more 'experimental' projects before this question is asked...

Seriously though...what has he done since? Fantomas did nowt for me.

Did you not enjoy the Fantomas album 'The Directors Cut'? I think it's absolutely amazing. A second vote for Tomahawk here as well. The last album was in a class of it's own. Peeping Tom is also first class, and less challenging than some of his other work.

Personally I would speculate that it would be Fantomas doing the touring, as Tomahawk didn't even record the album together with Patton doing his sections seperatly. As for Peeping Tom, most if not all the tracks have guests, so this would seem not the most practical tour.

i saw M.P. at reading festival one year doing that 'improvised vocal' thing with some DJ/tech type from the USA... can't remember what it was called... started with an 'R' possibly?

well, that was fucking DIRE, imho.

but i'd still go see whatever he was doing if it came to aberdeen.

Was that the thing with fennesz??

i saw M.P. at reading festival one year doing that 'improvised vocal' thing with some DJ/tech type from the USA... can't remember what it was called... started with an 'R' possibly?

well, that was fucking DIRE, imho.

but i'd still go see whatever he was doing if it came to aberdeen.

Rahzel???

It would be amazing if you got his project with Kaada. That would be fucking interesting. I'm guess you're looking into just before December?

Whoever said Fantomas were crap should repent with a whip. Like ya, like total lol.

I've bought tickets to the ATP with Fantomas and the Melvins. Patton has already selected Zu and Locust. Supreme.