aberdeen-music

Female Singer/Songwriter... but good!

Stichman

Learn how to quit coming back for more when the crux of this micro-discussion begins with a laughable contradiction on your part followed by a huffy, derisory remark towards my mental abilities. Held back a year.

It wasn't a contardiction at all. I can still wish somebody i know through a friend well yet not particularly be overly enamoured with her musical output. I don't see how that's contradictory personally, but i'm sure you'll step in to educate in your overtly patronising way. :up:

Because you admitted a saturation of the market...yet felt 'glad' to see more coming through. More sardines in the already-bursting can. I appreciate it now appears you have vague other reasons for this gladness - one only has the words to go on in a net forum.

Saturation on a musical level, glad on a personal level. Two completely different things. Assumptions are not your friend, if you weren't so quick to leap in in a derisory manner and maybe thought about your approach to responding to things on internet forums maybe your responses wouldn't be met with offhand, rhetoric/sardonic, remarks.

Saturation on a musical level, glad on a personal level. Two completely different things. Assumptions are not your friend, if you weren't so quick to leap in in a derisory manner and maybe thought about your approach to responding to things on internet forums maybe your responses wouldn't be met with offhand, rhetoric/sardonic, remarks.

But at that stage you hadn't explained yourself, so actually, you were the one 'to leap in in a derisory manner' first. There's nothing wrong with pointing out blatant contradictions, at least not in my book.

But at that stage you hadn't explained yourself, so actually, you were the one 'to leap in in a derisory manner' first. There's nothing wrong with pointing out blatant contradictions, at least not in my book.

Who cares? My response was a direct response to your usual level of pomposity. I don't care whether you "get" what i'm saying or not. My initial post wasn't made with someone like you as my target audience in mind.

There are better ways of saying you don't understand something than by resorting to a rather cliched LOL.