aberdeen-music

Scotland v New Zealand in Aberdeen

kirkt

I presume so. I'm guessing I can pay just pay at the gate right or does anyone know if you need to get advance tickets?

Aberdeenshire Cricket Club

International ODI Tri-Series

On the 1st - 3rd July, Mannofield will host the International ODI Tri-Series between Ireland, Scotland and New Zealand.

Tickets are available from the bar at Aberdeenshire CC or Cricket Scotland via their web site

Go to services and click on The Shop.

Tickets are required for access to the ground and to watch the cricket. Club members will be admitted to the bar area on production of their membership cards.

Ticket prices:

Ireland V New Zealand, Tues 1st July

Adults - 15 OAP/Student - 10 U/18 - 10

Scotland V Ireland, Wed 2nd July

Adults - 15 OAP/Student - 10 U/18 - 10

Scotland V New Zealand, Thurs 3rd July

Adults - 25 OAP/Student - 15 U/18 - 15

All matches start at 10:45 a.m.

An entertaining morning out. Shame NZ didn't bat first, that would have got our moneys worth. Hope this series will be the first of many ODI or even 20/20 matches in Aberdeen.

Apparently there was some sort of pre-match agreement that NZ would bat second, so they'd be finished as early as poss.

Even though NZ were only chasing 102 in their innings, they still pushed Jacob Oram, one of their big hitters, up the order to open the batting....obviously werent intent on hanging around for long.

Quality day out though, however brief....tinnies for 3ish was a bit steep though.