aberdeen-music

moshulu, what a joke

Chi 666

im liking the sign in the entrance of moshulu saying no moshing, or moshing is not encouraged.

i take it they will be changing the name to just "ulu"

Nope, because it's named after the famous four-masted grain ship Moshulu, as made famous through the works of Eric Newby, one of the most notable travel writers of the early 21st century. It's the ship in Rocky.

:up:

Nope, because it's named after the famous four-masted grain ship Moshulu, as made famous through the works of Eric Newby, one of the most notable travel writers of the early 21st century. It's the ship in Rocky.

yes but it almost certainly wouldn't of been called that if it wasn't an alternative rock club.

i think i may make a point of going back to moshulu sometime soon to see exactly what its like.

Guest Neutral
yes but it almost certainly wouldn't of been called that if it wasn't an alternative rock club.

i think i may make a point of going back to moshulu sometime soon to see exactly what its like.

its full of fat easy birds that look like men, i saw my ex in there the other night o_O

And (possibly more famously) the ship Vito Corleone arrives on in Godfather part 2.

• 2 weeks later...