aberdeen-music

moshulu, what a joke

Chi 666

I just started today, but it's going well so far. I don't think I'd want to make a career out of it though, screw standing up for that long.
you have to screw standing up when you're a stand-up comic? i thought that was prozzies; who I suppose are fun to laugh at as well.

i wouldent where a cap when sitting down to dinner with my missus parents, or when out for a meal.

get a fucking grip "is rude", can you even hear yourself??? whering a cap in moshulu is rude?? a cap??! in a fucking alternate rock CLUB!?!?!?! what the fuck is this world coming to?? you seem to be picking an argument for no reason. NOBODY can turn round a say something that fucking stupid and mean it. how about 16 year old girls wondering around in miniskirts smaller than my belt or middle aged men fucked out there skull spilling drink all over you when your standing at the bar? is that not rude?

a fucking hat??? a HAT?o_O

i wouldent where a cap when sitting down to dinner with my missus parents, or when out for a meal.

get a fucking grip "is rude", can you even hear yourself??? whering a cap in moshulu is rude?? a cap??! in a fucking alternate rock CLUB!?!?!?! what the fuck is this world coming to?? you seem to be picking an argument for no reason. NOBODY can turn round a say something that fucking stupid and mean it. how about 16 year old girls wondering around in miniskirts smaller than my belt or middle aged men fucked out there skull spilling drink all over you when your standing at the bar? is that not rude?

a fucking hat??? a HAT?o_O

Easy tiger, you're throwing about question marks and exclamation marks like there is no tomorrow. I did state if I ran a night club... The only hats indoors that I would allow would be top hats or fedoras.

I went to moshulu last night, all the doorstaff were as sound as could be. The place itself was dead, really dead, really really dead

Yeah the bouncers were decent guys last night, and they did not tell me to take my hat off as I expected. However 5 minutes into standing at the bar some little prick came up to me and asked me to take it off. I then asked who the fuck he was before I noticed the 'security' written on his tshirt. I said to him that he looked like a male stripper and he just walked away. Quite surprised really.

Guest Neutral
Yeah the bouncers were decent guys last night, and they did not tell me to take my hat off as I expected. However 5 minutes into standing at the bar some little prick came up to me and asked me to take it off. I then asked who the fuck he was before I noticed the 'security' written on his tshirt. I said to him that he looked like a male stripper and he just walked away. Quite surprised really.

you must be quite tall and either very padded or very ripped o_O