aberdeen-music

moshulu, what a joke

Chi 666

I got thrown out of moshulu tonight, not cos i was to drunk, not cos i was shouting, not cos i was being nasty and not cos i was singing football songs.

but because i had a hat on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when i went in and paid my 4 bone, the lass at the reception told me to take my hat off, i pulled if off and when entering i put it back on (yeh ok, stupid move on me) just thiking nothing of it.

i went through to the back room to find my friend lenka, then got told by some guy that i was nae supposed to where a hat, fair dos, i take it off, then whet up stairs for a piss and to ask the lass at the desk upstairs whats the dealeo was with the hats?, she says that "you can where them as long as they are not covering your face" so i turned my hat arouned so my face was showing and she said that that was fine. i then went down to the bar, and the same guy said to me " i told you no hats ", so i said " the lass upstairs told me it was fine to were it back to fronts ". "i dont care what she said, i told you no hats, now get out!" said the prick.

WHAT THE FUCK! that guy grabed me (stupidly hard) and pushed me out! (i have never been dragged out of moshulu before, or even been asked to leave)

just a note but i have been drinking there for years, i know most of the bar staff.

so what the fuck has happened to our nightclub?

Chi 666

Guest Neutral
I got thrown out of moshulu tonight, not cos i was to drunk, not cos i was shouting, not cos i was being nasty and not cos i was singing football songs.

when i went in and paid my 4 bone, the lass at the reception told me to take my hat off, i pulled if off and when entering i put it back on (yeh ok, stupid move on me) just thiking nothing of it.

i went through to the back room to find my friend lenka, then got told by some guy that i was nae supposed to where a hat, fair dos, i take it off, then whet up stairs for a piss and to ask the lass at the desk upstairs whats the dealeo was with the hats?, she says that "you can where them as long as they are not covering your face" so i turned my hat arouned so my face was showing and she said that that was fine. i then went down to the bar, and the same guy said to me " i told you no hats ", so i said " the lass upstairs told me it was fine to were it back to fronts ". "i dont care what she said, i told you no hats, now get out!" said the prick.

WHAT THE FUCK! that guy grabed me (stupidly hard) and pushed me out! (i have never been dragged out of moshulu before, or even been asked to leave)

just a note but i have been drinking there for years, i know most of the bar staff.

Chi 666

So you were being a dick and refusing to do what you were asked repeatedly to do

Never listen to barstaff on these matters

Its a fucking stupid rule I do agree, priory had it for a while

Chi 666

you were told how many times to take your hat off, yet you didn't?

Regardless of what the cloakroom girl said, if the bouncer told you to take your hat off, and then he saw you with it on 5 minutes later, well if it were me i'd see that as a big "fuck you" no surprise he acted like that.

Incidentally, calling the bouncer a prick for doing his job (whether you understand his motivation or not) is a bit harsh.

Moans/Bitching/Gripes aside, i think the rule came from budz bar, as we have one or 2 of the guys that used to work the door there. As far as i know (and dont quote me on this) i think it's to do with being able to see everyone's faces, so people can be easily identified if a situation were to arise. Its easier to say "No Hats" rather than, "No hats, unless you can see your entire face clearly" People will just get difficult then and it all gets messy.

In future if you have a question about something security-related, why dont you just ask the bouncers (it is their job), rumour has it they are actually human, and if your not a drunken ass to them they have been known to be perfectly reasonable, even answer questions. I would take a bouncers word on a security matter more to heart than what the cloakroom attendant thinks.

you were told how many times to take your hat off, yet you didn't?

Regardless of what the cloakroom girl said, if the bouncer told you to take your hat off, and then he saw you with it on 5 minutes later, well if it were me i'd see that as a big "fuck you" no surprise he acted like that.

Incidentally, calling the bouncer a prick for doing his job (whether you understand his motivation or not) is a bit harsh.

Moans/Bitching/Gripes aside, i think the rule came from budz bar, as we have one or 2 of the guys that used to work the door there. As far as i know (and dont quote me on this) i think it's to do with being able to see everyone's faces, so people can be easily identified if a situation were to arise. Its easier to say "No Hats" rather than, "No hats, unless you can see your entire face clearly" People will just get difficult then and it all gets messy.

In future if you have a question about something security-related, why dont you just ask the bouncers (it is their job), rumour has it they are actually human, and if your not a drunken ass to them they have been known to be perfectly reasonable, even answer questions. I would take a bouncers word on a security matter more to heart than what the cloakroom attendant thinks.

i called the guy a prick because he was a fucking prick. he kept pushing me (overly violent for somone sober) and swore at me. so yeh he is a fucking prick. the bouncers in moshulu are usualy ok but this guy was new.

oh and when the bouncer in the back room told me to take off my hat, he was whering normal clothes. i never thought he was a bouncer.

so fuck moshulu, that place has got worse and worse in the last few years. never going back.:down:

why no hats?

I believe it's because the clubs argue it makes people's more faces more difficult to pick out on CCTV and by bouncers. I know quite a few clubs that have this policy. It certainly isn't just Moshulu.

Not a rule I personally agree with and therefore hats are allowed in Snafu. End of the day, if you don't want certain types of people in your club, then don't let them in in the first place. I'd say we're one of the most trouble-free clubs in Aberdeen and that's with a hats-allowed policy.

But on another note, putting the hat back on after being asked a couple of times to remove it maybe wasn't the best plan!

I think bouncers can only ever act violently, have you ever asked one for the time??

its just another pish rule to add to the list........ i dont think its as good as having to open your window blind whilest taking off/landing in a plane, dont even think of trying it unless you want to see an airstwardess going absolutely mental, its the highest act of in-flight terrorism you know...... o_O

its just another pish rule to add to the list........ i dont think its as good as having to open your window blind whilest taking off/landing in a plane, dont even think of trying it unless you want to see an airstwardess going absolutely mental, its the highest act of in-flight terrorism you know...... o_O

Err...isn't that a health and safety thing though rather than anti-terrorism thing? Don't they always make people do that so everyone can see if there is a problem with a plane and to prepare themselves if something goes wrong during take-off or landing? (the two most potentially dangerous times in an air journey)

Err...isn't that a health and safety thing though rather than anti-terrorism thing? Don't they always make people do that so everyone can see if there is a problem with a plane and to prepare themselves if something goes wrong during take-off or landing? (the two most potentially dangerous times in an air journey)

Yep. A pilot told me they close the blinds and dim the lights so that in the case of an emergency everyone has got a better chance of seeing the emergency lights & exits.

do "woooooooooooooosh's" count on this forum......

yeahr i believe its for something like that, so firefighters can count the bodies from the outside after the plane is burnt out on the runway....

Yeah, you were just a stubborn cunt.

I find many people that wear hates indoors are in fact, twats.

Pubs and clubs aren't really the same "indoors" as your house though are they, I mean you don't take your hat off when you go into a shop do you?

I do find that people with ridiculous "quirky" hairstyles are generally twats though.

what a crock of shit.

yeah some are thugs, but if you dont do anything wrong they generally are as civil as the next person.

sorry i forgot to add the required pinch of salt to that post or maybe a ":laughing:" or even a "LOL" would have done to indicate that the statement was not mean to be taken as fact.... :kiss:

excuse me while i fuck off.....