Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Pedal Mods

Recommended Posts


Quick question - does anyone know if it's easy to mod a blend knob into an origanal Marshall Guvnor? and if anyone is able to do it?

I use it on bass and would like if i could still have some clean signal going through it.

Any ideas?



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...