aberdeen-music

a question

Just wondering if any of you Interesting chaps have considered booking Julie Fowlis to play a gig up here? Notice she's touring later in the year but just seems to be playing Englandshire and Edinburgh.

I'd be quite interested although fee expectation relative to audience turn out for "folkie" gigs in Aberdeen is not the best. I'll have a look though. Maybe The Lemon Tree will provide for these sort of gigs again. Any interest in Rachel Unthank?

I'd be quite interested although fee expectation relative to audience turn out for "folkie" gigs in Aberdeen is not the best. I'll have a look though. Maybe The Lemon Tree will provide for these sort of gigs again. Any interest in Rachel Unthank?

yes! really wanted to see rachel unthank at stonehaven but unfortunately she was on the same bill as barbara dickson and it was rather pricey. last album was amazing.

it might just be me and chris that go though :)

Hmm, that's fair enough. Julie Fowlis has a decent enough profile at the moment though so I'd think she'd do ok. Lemon Tree or Woodend Barn would be good venues.

And that's a yes for Rachel Unthank.