aberdeen-music

Diving

Hog

No..not that kind of diving.

Having completed the PADI Openwater course Im hopefully going for the Advanced Open Water Course as soon as I can get out of the UK, possibly the Red Sea.

Im going to take up underwater photography after the advanced course.

Im totally hooked on diving now and I can see that this is going to cost me a lot of money.

Anyone else go diving/been diving?

Having completed the PADI Openwater course Im hopefully going for the Advanced Open Water Course as soon as I can get out of the UK, possibly the Red Sea.

Im totally hooked on diving now and I can see that this is going to cost me a lot of money.

aye

started when i did a charity scuba dive with sharks down at the seaworld in fife and got the bug. Did my PADI and did a few dives in malta which was amazing but havent been on a dive for about 2 years now. apparently real good hotspots for diving are over in egypt and off the coast of mexico.

I think you should purchase a guitar amplifier, Scott.

:laughing:

:up:

I myself am a PADI Divemaster and can also teach underwater photography. If you like I'll do your course cheaper than any dive centre. Also if you decide to do your rescue course give me a shout and I'll do your first aid for you before you star again at a cut price. Hope I've been some help. If you've any questions about diving gimme a shout I've been in the industry for years and would have no problems giving some advice (don't believe everything you're told by dive centre staff, remember there salesman at the end of the day).

Just back from Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt, where I was diving with a few friends. Did the PADI Openwater course while I was over there and did a few other boat dives as well.

Had an amazing time, the reefs there are spectacular, saw so many different fish each time that i'd defo consider going back (others at our resort saw a whale shark apparently). Gordon Reef in particular is worth the trip, reef not too far off the coast with a wrecked tanker from 1981 perched up on it.

Once I get them uploaded i'll post up a few pics, I'm hooked but I fear that i'm doomed to spend a fortune on this new hobby.

Next stop, shark diving in South Africa I hope as my dad lives out there.