aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Lemonade

Adam & Joe

Is anyone else a fan? I only watched the Adam & Joe Show sporadically, it wasn't until Adam & Joe Go Tokyo that I really took to them. Their Radio 6 show is possibly the funniest thing on the radio at the mo (download the podcasts if you don't believe me!), their xfm stuff was really good as well. I think the world is ready for another series of the Adam & Joe Show! I just ordered the best of DVD off Amazon, I'm excited about it.

This made me LOL big time when it was on telly:

Radio 6 podcasts

XFM podcasts

we've got the dvd at home. it's a winner alright. i try and listen to the radio show when i remember as well, if only for song wars. :)

Ive a feeling you can get all episodes on 4OD. Definatley a few series worth, though I have no idea how many they made.

4OD is actually the best thing in the world, they've pretty much got everything good that's ever been on channel 4.

Yup, Adam & Joe Show series 1 and 3 are free of 4OD. Dunno where series 2 is though and you're got to pay for series 4. There's also a programme called 'Adam & Joe's Formative Years' which looks pretty good too.

4OD is actually the best thing in the world, they've pretty much got everything good that's ever been on channel 4.

Or you could just download everything for free at a higher quality.