aberdeen-music

INSERT HERE or INSERT HERE

outta the 2 you originally pointed out, i'd prolly of gone with the ESP, despite the fact ESP are very careless when they check guitars (my KH isnt straight, no shit) i just dont like ibanez and i have no idea why.... i hate the pointy horns it has, i think thats prolly something to do with it... and yes i know its just an asthetic thing but it does put me off.

Strats fucking RULE by the way! by far the most versatile of my small army of axes, its a sheer joy to play, and if it was only a bit better set up i would of easily used it over anything for recording the new album, but thats not fenders fault, thats mine for grating it off the stairs in drakes once....

oh yeah, and its so bloody tough! if you've ever been to an atom gig you'll prolly know i dont take the greatest care of my instruments, but the strat hasn't got more than a small dent in the paintwork and a wee nick in one of the frets. Fenders rule and i wont have a bad word said about them! (oh is it not possible that they seem 'generic' because they are actually really good?!)

ah, and out of those two jacksons someone put up, i wouldnt touch either of them, horrible shapes! the best novelty shaped guitar has to be the BC Rich Beast, but it looks way better as a bass. ROCK!

outta the 2 you originally pointed out' date=' i'd prolly of gone with the ESP, despite the fact ESP are very careless when they check guitars (my KH isnt straight, no shit) i just dont like ibanez and i have no idea why.... i hate the pointy horns it has, i think thats prolly something to do with it... and yes i know its just an asthetic thing but it does put me off.

Strats fucking RULE by the way! by far the most versatile of my small army of axes, its a sheer joy to play, and if it was only a bit better set up i would of easily used it over anything for recording the new album, but thats not fenders fault, thats mine for grating it off the stairs in drakes once....

oh yeah, and its so bloody tough! if you've ever been to an atom gig you'll prolly know i dont take the greatest care of my instruments, but the strat hasn't got more than a small dent in the paintwork and a wee nick in one of the frets. Fenders rule and i wont have a bad word said about them! (oh is it not possible that they seem 'generic' because they are actually really good?!)

ah, and out of those two jacksons someone put up, i wouldnt touch either of them, horrible shapes! the best novelty shaped guitar has to be the BC Rich Beast, but it looks way better as a bass. ROCK![/quote']

some nice (and true) words there. :up:

Ibanez...

Well now that I've got my new guitar (Ibanez RG1570LZB) I can now confirm that Ibanez, BY far kicks everyone's ass!!

My one is a prestige model (well theres not many L-H models anyways!) and the build quality is just phenomenal. It was made in Japan as opposed to Korea (I think this is where the other Ibanez'sa re made) and boy do those Japs know how to make a guitar!

Plays like an absolute dream and the set-up was pretty much perfect straight from the factory.

The bridge on it is also damn good, its not a Floyd Rose Orig, or a Schaler but I tell you it SHITS all over 99% of the Floyd Rose Licenced bridges out there (Jackson im looking at you!).

Finally, a picture: (I'm in love with this colour "Zinc Blue", much prefered over the Black!)

RG1570ZB-00-05.jpg

I think all BC rich pointy things look tacky and cheap, maybe just due to the budget 'warlock' my neighbour has.

The best I've seen is the Bc rich bass used by Geezer Butler in bruce millers - looks cool as, as, a sunglass wearing, bowl-cut toting likely lad from '94 (possibly at a random britrock festival, with an extremely unstylish (most likely going through the grunge phase) yet potentially good-looking girlfrend)