aberdeen-music

F/S Xbox 360 + 12 games + other stuff

ChoPxSuey

I have an Xbox 360 Premium, great condition its been well looked after. No problems loading or anything. Im positive i have a box for it lying around somewhere but il have to have a rummage before i say for definite.

Games include (all boxed with manuals):

• The Orange Box
  • Burnout Revenge
  • Quake 4
  • Guitar Hero 2 /w guitar (couple of the stickers on it though but if it really bothers you i can pick them off)
  • Forza 2
  • Dead Rising
  • Need For Speed: Prostreet
  • Grand Theft Auto 4
  • Gears Of War
  • Ninja Gaiden 2
  • Mass Effect
  • Colin Mcrae: Dirt

Have the standard cables, rechargable battery and charger, 1 controller, hard drive.

350 is what im looking for but i will accept offers. Can deliver to anybody in or around Aberdeen/shire for free. Extra 25 for postage. And questions or offers then PM me.

Also i have another copy of Grand Theft Auto 4 that im trying to sell for my friend, he wants 20, 25 and il deliver it. Good condition and everything.

Cheers!

Couple of things, the battery thing is called 'Quick Charge Kit'. I added everything up new on play.com and it came to 593. On this note i decided to lower the price to 300.

Id rather sell it all as a bundle so unless someone makes me an offer within a couple of days, il start to sell seperatly.