aberdeen-music

custom rack cases

scottST

there's a place around about aberdeen that does custom hardcases for guitars/racks etc i think - anyone know its name? or if i'm totally wrong, please tell me, heh:up:

oooorr if anyone from here can help with such a thing, i'm looking to get a rack unit made up to hold 4 rack-mounted units (standard 19"), a laptop, a microkorg and a pod x3 live.

the racks are, as mentioned, the standard 19" width, but.......the microkorg is 21" (approx) and the pod 23" (approx). so it'd either had to be a bit wider than standard, or be about 24" deep - either or really.

it's because im looking to have my whole setup pre-wired up, really. less setup time, more ease of transport, etc.

anyone out there able to fashion such a thing to contain all of this at all? there's money involved, naturally.

oh, and it would have to have wheels, handles, etc.

there's a place around about aberdeen that does custom hardcases for guitars/racks etc i think - anyone know its name? or if i'm totally wrong, please tell me, heh:up:

oooorr if anyone from here can help with such a thing, i'm looking to get a rack unit made up to hold 4 rack-mounted units (standard 19"), a laptop, a microkorg and a pod x3 live.

the racks are, as mentioned, the standard 19" width, but.......the microkorg is 21" (approx) and the pod 23" (approx). so it'd either had to be a bit wider than standard, or be about 24" deep - either or really.

it's because im looking to have my whole setup pre-wired up, really. less setup time, more ease of transport, etc.

anyone out there able to fashion such a thing to contain all of this at all? there's money involved, naturally.

oh, and it would have to have wheels, handles, etc.

There's a place in Cuminstone which could make a case for you.