aberdeen-music

front page

Stripey

Wirelessly posted (Motorola v600: Mozilla/5.0 (SymbianOS/9.2; U; Series60/3.1 NokiaN82/20.0.062; Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 ) AppleWebKit/413 (KHTML, like Gecko) Safari/413)

You can't disable it, but you can minimise it by clicking the icon at the top right of that particular box.

Wirelessly posted (Motorola v600: Mozilla/5.0 (SymbianOS/9.2; U; Series60/3.1 NokiaN82/20.0.062; Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 ) AppleWebKit/413 (KHTML, like Gecko) Safari/413)

You can't disable it, but you can minimise it by clicking the icon at the top right of that particular box.

well that sucks since it doesn't "remember" that I've minimized it. I'm totally sick of seeing the same faces of the same gormless fuckwits every time i hit reload.

well that sucks since it doesn't "remember" that I've minimized it. I'm totally sick of seeing the same faces of the same gormless fuckwits every time i hit reload.

Well, it remembers it for me. You could always not look at front page of course. No-one's forcing you to look at it all day you know...

As a frequent user of the web site you could become a Supporter so you don't have to see any of the advertisements at all as well as help support the web site financially. There is more information on this over here: aberdeen-music - Supporter's Scheme

As a frequent user of the web site you could become a Supporter so you don't have to see any of the advertisements at all as well as help support the web site financially. There is more information on this over here: aberdeen-music - Supporter's Scheme

to be honest, installing AdBlock Plus is free and aswell as taking away the ugly adverts from this site (moorings banner anyone?) makes browsing the www in general much more pleasant.