aberdeen-music

Anyone know much about Peterculter?

framheim

I sometimes cry over how good Papa Pizzas are. Out of all three eyes.

The Kentucky BBQ pizza is a taste sensation.

it surely is, i had a slice of that the other day when someone at work ordered it. mmmmm. i normally just order the basic one with bacon, spicy chicken and jalapenos/sweetcorn with the obligatory cheesy garlic bread.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dominos schmominos. it's all about papa. it's on holburn street beside hatstand nelly, they have a website:

papa pizza aberdeen scotland - tasting is believing

OK is that the one opposite Hass fish n chip shop? If it is I have eaten there and it was quite fine. Not spectacular but good. My fave pizzas are the La Lombardo takeaway on the corner of Union Street and King Street. Also the place on Market Street next door to what used to be the big toy shop. Only people who have lived here for at least 10 years will know what I am talking about. Their pizzas are fucking great, though they dont deliver.

OK is that the one opposite Hass fish n chip shop? If it is I have eaten there and it was quite fine. Not spectacular but good.

Papa's is takeaway only, not to be confused with Papagallo's restaurant next door (which also does pizzas).

Papa's is takeaway only, not to be confused with Papagallo's restaurant next door (which also does pizzas).

Yes. I should have said I have eaten from there. I remember it vividly because I paid with a counterfeit 20 note that my mate gave me, and they accepted it and gave me 8 change.