aberdeen-music

Aberdeen Bands 5-a-side-tourney?

kingofdeon

Guest idol_wild
If Calum can't commit that means there will be a space for Dave in our super group!

With Dave in Calum's place it now drops from "Super Group" to just "Group".

Heh.

Kidding, Dave. Welcome aboard.

Sam, I'll let you organise and PM. You're a good organiser!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Dave in Calum's place it now drops from "Super Group" to just "Group".

Heh.

Kidding, Dave. Welcome aboard.

Sam, I'll let you organise and PM. You're a good organiser!

haha, you're not lying though.

obviously it depends what day it is seeing as i work rather anti-social hours at present.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Jake, I'll play for Wifebatoooooooooooooooor if ye want? DA PUNX omg lol

bear in mind: im shit at sport.

Aye Baggie, we'll count you in. You're a higher lifeform than Da Punx, who I repeat can get to fuck.

I used to be goalie in the primary school team, so that's that one sorted. Do you fancy nippy winger or psychotic defender? I'd thought about having Scorge as striker, but the idea is to find the goal not fill it...

:up:

We'd get caned. Our band is split 50/50; two unspectacular but solid defenders, two camp mincers who can't really kick a ball. But if we could draft in a decent keeper, then bring it on.I could see us playing some games with bands whom we'd never otherwise be mentioned in anything approaching the same breath...

...Headlight v Wifebeater?

Aye Baggie, we'll count you in. You're a higher lifeform than Da Punx, who I repeat can get to fuck.

I used to be goalie in the primary school team, so that's that one sorted. Do you fancy nippy winger or psychotic defender? I'd thought about having Scorge as striker, but the idea is to find the goal not fill it...

Nah, I'm used to playing the Beckham position. Except with more hair, and less talent.

Teabags would make a good striker, I know I'd plop myself if I saw him running towards me quickly.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Played winger for abu dhabi r_____, so used to be quite quick. that were pre-cidergut though. also, i was wonder striker when playing drunk on the beach the other week.

midfield/wing and im good. ill have a couple of goes at trying to get goals in all.

Whoops, you'd gone for a moment there. Midfield slot's yours if you want it Baggy, think that's the Wifebeater V good to go.

Whoops, you'd gone for a moment there. Midfield slot's yours if you want it Baggy, think that's the Wifebeater V good to go.

right folks i am trying to get this confirmed in the next few days. Looking for a sunday in August time

this give you lot enough time to whil yourselves into shape?

Guest idol_wild
right folks i am trying to get this confirmed in the next few days. Looking for a sunday in August time

Don't you dare make it the 17th or the 24th!

• 1 month later...