aberdeen-music

Kilt Hire

Nev

I'm sure many folk have experience of hiring a kilt. Any hints, tips, dos dont's?

Been pithced in the shit as I never got my invite to my mate's wedding... only to recieve a text last night telling me to be there by half 12 on saturday.... :up:

I'm sure many folk have experience of hiring a kilt. Any hints, tips, dos dont's?

Been pithced in the shit as I never got my invite to my mate's wedding... only to recieve a text last night telling me to be there by half 12 on saturday.... :up:

Do:- Go for the right size.

:laughing:

Enjoy the wedding :up:

From what I gather Slaters may be able to sort you out at short notice, but it's best you give them a call first to check.

I think it's about 78 to hire if you're not a student (although I'm sure I was around 45 to hire the full shibang last year, albeit with 20% student discount).

I used to work for McCalls and the experience put me off ever wanting to see a man in a kilt again. You would not believe the stench that comes off of a kilt when you're steam ironing it. To be honest though, at last minute they're you're best best, they're pretty much the biggest kilt hire place in Aberdeen and are more likely to have something in your size...although the tarten may be gash.