aberdeen-music

Youtube demo w*nkers

Humey Whilem

God I've always thought there should be a collection of the best (i.e. WORST) tutorial and 'demonstration' vids off youtube here.

Everytime I want to buy a new pedal or other music stuff, I always go onto youtube just because 10 out of 10 there will be some moron out there showing the world how his pedal sounds. And his wonderful skills (note: it's mostly men). So I am kind of grateful but am mostly just annoyed.

The video's almost always start with "I have been asked to put this on youtube" which I don't believe anyway...

I don't know, I can't find the best/worst ones that annoyed me the most but please share your own here.

Is it just me? Any idea why people do this???

- Rant over -

YouTube - PIGNOSE 7-100 & FENDER + KINMAN MK-2

YouTube - BOSS BD-2 Blues driver and VOX AC-15 demo

Everytime I want to buy a new pedal or other music stuff, I always go onto youtube just because 10 out of 10 there will be some moron out there showing the world how his pedal sounds. And his wonderful skills (note: it's mostly men).

that's because guitar players are twats.

I'm extending this out to all musicians. They're all tossers.

True. Egotistical morons.

Anyway. We were speaking about idiots on youtube demonstrating their horrible skill or demoing a pedal in the most unhelpful manor imaginable. Not 'proper' musicians that actually play in a band. With other people. With an audience.

heh.

The close mindedness of some of the people on a music forum is unbelievable.

Dispite the hugely over exaggerated comments about all drummers or all guitarists or all musicians being twats is not even worth merit, even generalising a group of people like that is rediculas, thats like saying all catholics fuck kids, or all muslims have terrorists tendancies,

the thought that some people here even can call that an opinion is shocking.

Being a twat is a personality trait not dependant on what instrument you play and thinking otherwise is unbeliavable halarious

heh.

The close mindedness of some of the people on a music forum is unbelievable.

Dispite the hugely over exaggerated comments about all drummers or all guitarists or all musicians being twats is not even worth merit, even generalising a group of people like that is rediculas, thats like saying all catholics fuck kids, or all muslims have terrorists tendancies,

the thought that some people here even can call that an opinion is shocking.

Being a twat is a personality trait not dependant on what instrument you play and thinking otherwise is unbeliavable halarious

someone doesn't GET funny.