aberdeen-music

For Sale: Tool "Salival" CD/DVD Box Set **Rare As Fuck**

unbroken

I'm in need of some cash very quickly and am considering selling off my Tool box set if the right price comes. It is one of the VERY RARE and VERY COLLECTABLE versions which has all the misprints inside it (check wikipedia for setails).

I could stick this up on ebay and see it sky rocket and sell for A LOT of money, but I can't be bothered right now.

Only thing that is wrong with it, is one of the corners on the plastic outer box has broken off, nothing major at all. (Imagine a cereal box, and when you open it you have that little flap to re-tuck into the lid, thats basically the same idea as the corner of this tool boxset, and that has snapped off)

Looking for serious offers, I know how much this thing is worth, but I think thats too much, so please, no taking the piss.

Thanks.

Scott

Really interested in getting this....Massive tool fan and have been looking to get it for some time now. in all honesty how much are you looking for......a sensible idea mind. i might be willing to part with some hard earned cash for this piece of brilliance

Lateralus