aberdeen-music

Newbie registered today. Thanks admin!

Peter Dow

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? So you're in support..

Convention: not a strong argument to base anything on.

So you're not in support...

These traditionalists; they're actually just Sun readers who have been sold the idea of Britishness.

Jeez..

I don't see any point in the monarchy any more. Who cares about sustaining lineages at public cost, apart from the heirs themselves + vested corporate and state interests?

Thanks for that. Really informative you know.

I followed the link to your dating page and, I must admit, I am very curious as to any response you have received, so far. It's not exactly the kind of approach that the average person would employ o_O

Peter favours Foreigner, from what I got from that, but maybe that's more for the ladies!

blah blah blah..... etc.

The problem is not being a "nationalist" - it is being a poor nationalist - by betraying the nation by supporting the monarchy. Anyone who supports the Queen is a very poor nationalist indeed!

Only your second post and I already think you're an arsehole.

Thrown out of University like a dog? To be a bit blunt... The Universities in Aberdeen are pretty good at supporting their students and giving them every sporting chance to get the qualification they are there for - be it with financial or physical help (tutoring etc). You've got to be doing something pretty wrong (and probably repeatedly) to get chucked out - especially to get thrown out of both of them.

So what sort of bands do you like? :angel:

Exactly what I was going to say (followed by 'But dogs don't go to uni'...teehee). I ran into heaps of students with pretty extreme poitical beliefs at Uni and they all made it through.

I really fail to see what all this nationalist bullshit has to do with Aberdeen-Music. I suspect that in a moment of egotism Peter Dow goggled his own name and found the old thread about him on here, spurring him to sign up and clear his sullied name.

It's not worth it mate. I'm just saying. You've only posted about 3 things and look at the reaction. If your politics don't annoy the hell out of some people, then your section about finding a woman certainly will.

Guest Neutral

Peter, your ideas are shit, your ideologies are shit, nationalism is shit, you cant design a decent website, you are a loser, you dress like a weirdo and you annoy me and most other people, actually the only i like you is when you make an arse of yourself - more often than not

Peter, your ideas are shit, your ideologies are shit, nationalism is shit, you cant design a decent website, you are a loser, you dress like a weirdo and you annoy me and most other people, actually the only i like you is when you make an arse of yourself - more often than not

Haha, brilliant. And true.

They spread lies about me backed up with highly selective quotes from my website, misunderstood and quoted out of context.

I urge the administrators not to be taken in by those who will now proceed to attack my reputation as I note they have done already in an earlier topic in this forum.

You forgot this one. http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/general-discussion/46578-peter-dow-v-harlaw-academy-youtube.html

I'd also like to add that "National Standard Bearer", which you have listed as your occupation in your public profile, is not an occupation.

Peter, you say that policitians are cowards, Harlaw is an Academy of crime, blah, blah. You are good at using strong words and vitriol, but why don't you try providing evidence for your wild accusations?

Smart people decide their opinions with reasoned debate, not doom-laden rants.