aberdeen-music

Newbie registered today. Thanks admin!

Peter Dow

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you on ending the monarchy for obvious reasons (hereditary rule and automatic entitlement are WELL old school) but apart from getting rid of the Queen, what's your grand plan after that?

As an alleged political standard setter you seem to fall short of raising any real substantial policies.

Is ending the Monarchy the biggest issue you could muster?

Surely employing a stylist is of greater importance.

Guest treader.
Hi. I just wanted to announce that I have registered on this forum and say "Thank you" to the administrators for approving my application to join. :up:

I wish to complain in advance that there are certain people who make it their business to try to get me banned from internet forums.

They spread lies about me backed up with highly selective quotes from my website, misunderstood and quoted out of context.

I urge the administrators not to be taken in by those who will now proceed to attack my reputation as I note they have done already in an earlier topic in this forum.

Now if anyone doesn't know me at all, but wants an overview of me - then View my Public Profile I have just filled in on this forum - and see the photographs I have added to the Gallery of me attending 2 protests in Edinburgh.

That is the man I am. Not what others choose to say about me.

I am calling on the good people of Aberdeen in this forum, to speak up for what is fair, right and honest.

My website.

with all due respect (not much), who the ruddy hell ARE you??

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Assuming this IS Peter Sodding Dow, I wish the attention-seeking cunt would just fuck off. He was thrown out of Aberdeen Uni for turning in a shite dissertation, simple as that. My mum was working the post-grad counter at the time and had an almost daily laugh at him throwing a bitch-fit for failing. Protesting every fucking day about it, claiming it's a conspiracy. Christ, even I got an honours degree so you'd have to be a right thick muppet to fail. It's been all downhill for the scrounging simpleton ever since, a different cause every week and a sex life that does not exist. Good job as well, the thought of this cunt reproducing...

:up:

Genius

Quite agree with the last reply, why would people waste there time with this sh*t???? There are far many fun things to do take and drink out there to worry about what the f*ck the royals are doin, they put a roof over our head!!! Go live a life with Mugabe if you aint happy and leave us all the f*ck alone.

I aint a royal lover, but i can say this from the bottom of my heart......... I would have had a bash at Diana in her later years.

Harry for King!!!!!!

Hi. I just wanted to announce that I have registered on this forum and say "Thank you" to the administrators for approving my application to join. :up:

It's been a *long* time since I actually signed up to join this website, but I think you're taking it a little too personally that your 'application was approved'. It's a simple case of providing a user name, password and email address, isn't it? Any old fucker can join up, this isn't a select organisation or anything. They don't do background checks.

Come back and reply to some of these posts, damnit!

I agree with you on ending the monarchy for obvious reasons (hereditary rule and automatic entitlement are WELL old school) but apart from getting rid of the Queen, what's your grand plan after that?

As an alleged political standard setter you seem to fall short of raising any real substantial policies.

Is ending the Monarchy the biggest issue you could muster?

Surely employing a stylist is of greater importance.

Post of the thread.

This thread is tremendous.

Who the hell is this Peter Dow guy?

Why is he so well known by people on here?

Remember the guy with the pony tail that used to stand on Union Street about 5-6 years ago wearing army fatigues and sporting a sandwich board covered in political messages about Scottish independence and the likes? That's him.

Guest Neutral
Remember the guy with the pony tail that used to stand on Union Street about 5-6 years ago wearing army fatigues and sporting a sandwich board covered in political messages about Scottish independence and the likes? That's him.

holy shit I thought it was the second coming

saying that i dont think peter can have been said to be coming even once

what a nancy boy virgin loser with bad html skills...

Ah yes, I vaugely remember him now that you mention it.

I tried to look at his website but it fried my brain as soon as I looked at it.

received my deportation papers today. that'll make mr dow happy one less englishman in this country to worry about!!!

There's loads of us about. He'll never be rid of us all!

I must say, this is something that bugs me a great deal, why do people think they're important enough to have a thread to introduce themselves? If it was really necessary, there'd be a section to do this. There isn't. No one is that important.

There's loads of us about. He'll never be rid of us all!

I must say, this is something that bugs me a great deal, why do people think they're important enough to have a thread to introduce themselves? If it was really necessary, there'd be a section to do this. There isn't. No one is that important.

He didn't just introduce himself, he 'announced' himself. Which brings self importance to a whole new level.