aberdeen-music

not even lunchtime yet.

Guest treader.

Guest Neutral

Hmm, time going slowly because you don't enjoy job?

Today i got in at 5.30, cleaned a sign, fitted a new memory module in the pc, programmed a new fire alarm system then sat in the office reading a few newspapers and listening to the radio, whilst drinking countless cups of tea and doing some exercise until 3 then I took a break then i went back through to the office and spoke to 2 customers then i read more of the newspaper

then i got bored so i went for a walk

Then i had to test some electronic equipment, find out what was wrong then order new parts

at 3.30 i finished and walk 2 mins to get home

I thoroughly enjoy full time work:up:

Are you moving at a speed close to the speed of light? That will cause time to slow down for you... I think.

I think size is also an issue. If you are really huge, then your extra gravity will effect the passage of time.

I knew I should have had that extra chocy bar.

I think we need to get some kind of physics expert in to explain this.

pete

inthehills

For time to actually slow down you need to basically be at a high altitude travelling at high speed this is due to the fact that the outside of the earth revolves at a higher speed than the core of the earth. So technically the higher up you are the slower time passes. This theory has actually been proven though for it to actually work you basically need to be in a plane to be up high enough for it to be notable even so, time only passes at a slightly slower pace. :)

So, does this mean that for tall people, time moves slower than more vertically challenged people like myself? :p

My nightshifts normally crawl past but luckily tonight my work was full of annoying bastard kids here for there Prom.

Time has whizzed by as one by one we chucked the little fuckers out.

The rest of my night will be spent on youtube trying to calm down.

I hate kids!

Guest Neutral
You are aware Bridget Jones is not an academic work on the psychology of the female condition?

Lies it fucking is and your opinion sucks on that matter