aberdeen-music

guitar playing injuries ???

triggs

On one occasion, whilst playing in a dodgy pub, a pissed punter took it upon himself to grope my wife and singer's tits in mid song. I struck him smartly upon the side of his face with my les paul headstock, knocking him to the floor and the guitar out of tune. The imprint of the tuners were clearly visible on his fizzer as the bouncers dragged him out. Does this count as a guitar related injury?

near the end of the tune is where the injury occurs

Kris is forever getting gig related injuries, doing the single launch with Alyssa's Wish at 1UP he leapt up to the mic and put his teeth through his lip, and another occasion he was standing on his monitor at Lava and went head first off the stage, the barriers were up and I suspected he'd broken his neck....I was half right...he broke the neck of his lovely black Les Paul standard:down:, he had lots of bruises!!!o_O

i cant believe after moaning about my wrist hurting, the scaffolding i was dismantling today callapsed and i broke said wrist and am now in a cast for 6 weeks........ what a cunt i am

Feck me, that's a blow. But then again, it'll give your wrist muscles a good six weeks at least to get a rest. And during that time, you could maybe do some research on the net to find out about musicians repetative strain injuries. Carpal tunnel syndrome for example is surprisingly common in guitarists and other musicians. Prevention is better than a cure they say and for good reason.

Ya great girly poof.....

Get a solid lead les paul and the longest guitar strap in the world, adjust the action to 1/2" and play barre chords for 17hrs a day 7days a week (standing up ya woose) that'll make a man of you...

G...

I'm sorry, is this from the man who asked for a chair the last time we were at Captain Tom's?