aberdeen-music

EDGAR PRAIS plus Support

• 3 weeks later...

You dont really - most of my shows of new bands are 5 - and thats cos we have to cover substantially higher costs then Edgar Prais will be on. Most Ive stretched to ever was 10 and that was for a high profile act and I had no option as was pre set.

And anyway Edgar Prais were supporting Cats and Cats and Cats whos tour I was orgainising and stole the whole rider while we were on stage in Edinburgh on Sunday. Thats just wrong! Boooo! And therefore shouldnt be paid anyway!

You dont really - most of my shows of new bands are 5 - and thats cos we have to cover substantially higher costs then Edgar Prais will be on. Most Ive stretched to ever was 10 and that was for a high profile act and I had no option as was pre set.

And anyway Edgar Prais were supporting Cats and Cats and Cats whos tour I was orgainising and stole the whole rider while we were on stage in Edinburgh on Sunday. Thats just wrong! Boooo! And therefore shouldnt be paid anyway!

While I would normally refrain from commenting on such crazy accusations, I would like to vehemently deny that we did any rider thievery. We were encouraged to help ourselves, and had approximately 1/2 of one of the two cases of beer provided, and didn't touch any of the food. We were told that it was a shared rider, to cover both bands.

(And we were in the audience for the entire Catsandcatsandcats performance, not in the dressing room knocking back the rider!)

Love from Christy

While I would normally refrain from commenting on such crazy accusations, I would like to vehemently deny that we did any rider thievery. We were encouraged to help ourselves, and had approximately 1/2 of one of the two cases of beer provided, and didn't touch any of the food. We were told that it was a shared rider, to cover both bands.

(And we were in the audience for the entire Catsandcatsandcats performance, not in the dressing room knocking back the rider!)

Love from Christy

Was only joking dude! Was shared! No probs! Prob came across wrong in type! I probably drank most of it and I wasnt even playing! I was only referring to the fact when we went back to the dressing room at load out all of it was gone but it turns out my mate Chris told you to take it so there we go! I take it all back and "Edgar Prais Rider Theives" headlines can be spared! Sorry man!

Was good catching yous play again! Good stuff!

Was only joking dude! Was shared! No probs! Prob came across wrong in type! I probably drank most of it and I wasnt even playing! I was only referring to the fact when we went back to the dressing room at load out all of it was gone but it turns out my mate Chris told you to take it so there we go! I take it all back and "Edgar Prais Rider Theives" headlines can be spared! Sorry man!

Was good catching yous play again! Good stuff!

OK cool. I get quite touchy about this kind of thing because, as you know, we tour a lot and we're always considerate to the other bands on the bill. It's a wee bit upsetting when someone suggests otherwise.

Love from Christy