aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
ROSS (AGP)

GIG - IMMANU EL plus support @ Tunnels

Swedens finest Immanu El visit Aberdeen as part of their mammoth European tour.

With the obvious comparison being Sigur Ros, they mix typically Nordic melodies with the beautiful soft vocals so often found in the best Scandanavian bands that make it over here.

Truly superb live, this show is sure to be a cracker.

The band released debut album "they'll come, they'll come" in 2007 obviously knowing that the people of Aberdeen will indeed!!!

You can have a listen and then undoubtedly listen again at www.myspace.com/immanuelband

Be careful when google searching - Immanuel without the gap inbetween is a dodgy rapper - thought Id made a big faux pas with the old booking - thankfully not!!!

2/3 supports available - pls message me at www.myspace.com/aberdeengigpromotions

NO PASARAN added to a complete bill like this

IMMANU EL

GREATER THE SHADOW

DEBUTANT

NO PASARAN

in no particular order at the moment!

5 - on sale from tomorrow 2pm at One Up and already at Welcome to TicketWeb!

Check all the bands out in our top friends at MySpace.com - AGP - (Cats & Cats & Cats 28 JUNE) - 26 - Male - UK - www.myspace.com/aberdeengigpromotions

Thanks

AGP xxx

Why, thank you, kind sir! We're looking forward to playing with Greater The Shadow, too. And of course the awesome Immanu El. Thanks be to Ross for putting us on the bill.

This'll be a good one, I'm sure!

Guest idol_wild

I have tickets to sell for this gig. 5. PM me or contact me via myspace if you want one/some.

Greater The Shadow also have tickets to sell for this gig

They also cost 5 but unlike the tickets from the other bands, if you buy a ticket off of us you get a free miniature packet of Kellogg's cereal (from a variety pack).

all things going to plan i will take my leaving do from my work along to this gig. but there's not many people work here so don't get too excited. and some of them might not like me/music.

I'm getting the impression that a fair few folk that I know will be coming along to this :)

Quite so, I also want to hear about this ghost you saw........

Guest idol_wild
Please... please do it. Or at least introduce a 12 second thrash intro to Thirst.

Just you wait - I can shred like an absolute demon.

Guest idol_wild
Doors at 8pm for this?

Apparently 7.30pm.

But with Immanu El, Greater the Shadow and No Pasaran all requiring soundchecks, I doubt that's going to happen. Far too ambitious.

Apparently 7.30pm.

But with Immanu El, Greater the Shadow and No Pasaran all requiring soundchecks, I doubt that's going to happen. Far too ambitious.

you still on at half 8? will definitely be coming down and hopefully get there for your set.