aberdeen-music

Iron Mic

Stripey

"I got one question man, tell me who next, this nigga salt like the nigga that done get it the best, see I'm the best mainnn, I diiid it...........................................Yeah I'm a let you know who the best, by the hour, he's like Rosie O'Donnell at a bisexual bridal shower it ain't nothing to me man, I keep it foreal look at his dental man, with ... dent on the grill, see I'm the best, I told you that this dude like that, he ran then from the cat nah, i messed up but I'm a stay on top they told me man, but you know man, Im never gon flop look at this dude, he need to stay in the shade, ain't no wonder why he came out, he already in the gay parade, i told you man, I got you, roasted like ever you dont know, but my rhymes, they straight up clever so you step down, of the pedastle. I'm the best man, you need to go.. to the fu&$in' dental".........."i said freakin"

Urban Dictionary: Eli Porter

Eli Porter

Infamous for committing what was quite possibly the longest pause in a rap battle ever. Despite this shortcoming, many still regard him as one of the top 5 emcees Dead or Alive.

Guest Giles Walker

As good as this video is i don't know if it needs posting twice in the same forum.

I actually posted it in the crap rappers thread ages ago as well, i therefore win at internetting again.

You know, you can buy teeshirts of Eli Porter now as well.

Mon the memes!

As good as this video is i don't know if it needs posting twice in the same forum.

I actually posted it in the crap rappers thread ages ago as well, i therefore win at internetting again.

You know, you can buy teeshirts of Eli Porter now as well.

Mon the memes!

Well you clearly posted it in the wrong thread then.