aberdeen-music

check out...

SamWise

Great Sam!

I like the quality. I don't know enough about photography to comment but i like what i see.

I did think of some captions though.

1. This is the opening scene in Friday The 13th part 13: Jason Lives In Aberdeen.

2. Bad Girls The Movie: Prison Style

3. On scene report from the giant giga-daisy pandemic. Reporter claims this isn't so bad.

3.C: I see no ships or land captain.

K: Look!! Over there! It's...

S: Fifteen men, a chest and a bottle of rum.

K: Forget the men i want the rum.

C+S: Aye Captain!!

Keep up the fantastic work Sam!!

sam's a talented photographer.

i like the pictures and you're obviously a good portrait photographer. I would trim off the different sections though. Maybe just have portrait, photojournalism and others. Also trim the pictures in your portrait section. You should just use the website as a showcase of your very best work and use things like flickr for other pictures. If you keep updating your website by changing the pictures it'll encourage repeat viewing whereas just sticking everything up will mean people get bored after looking at one gallery or won't spend much time taking the pictures in.

I would also suggest leading with a slightly less titilating picture in the portrait section. Nothing wrong with it but you've got better portraits in there and it's always good to lead with your best.

Also, get your own domain as it looks more professional.

good work though sam, some great edgar prais shots and your first landscape one is a stunner too.

sam's a talented photographer.

i like the pictures and you're obviously a good portrait photographer. I would trim off the different sections though. Maybe just have portrait, photojournalism and others. Also trim the pictures in your portrait section. You should just use the website as a showcase of your very best work and use things like flickr for other pictures. If you keep updating your website by changing the pictures it'll encourage repeat viewing whereas just sticking everything up will mean people get bored after looking at one gallery or won't spend much time taking the pictures in.

I would also suggest leading with a slightly less titilating picture in the portrait section. Nothing wrong with it but you've got better portraits in there and it's always good to lead with your best.

Also, get your own domain as it looks more professional.

good work though sam, some great edgar prais shots and your first landscape one is a stunner too.

Good advice, Dave. Thanks. I'll take it on board. But I already added a new section before I read this message...

I will eventually get my own domain name and website, this is just a temporary site...

Thanks for the comments and checking it out everyone. Corn you a funny boy. :D

• 3 weeks later...