aberdeen-music

"Aberdeen's Finest Fems"

Lemonade

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Considering how few and far between they are up here (studs, I mean), I'd literally pay to see such a site. I'd say that you're typical office-dwelling Aberdonian male is a pretty uninviting creature... even when held against, *those* girls. Saying that, the men of Aberdeen music tend to be a bit more human looking that my work associates - and I already know what a pile of them look like anyway. :p

Fighting words, and there's only one way to settle this:

A nude calendar.

Proceeds to go to charidee to give a respectable veneer to the whole sordid business, an A-M Stud calendar would put an end to the debate. I'd have no qualms about doing it, with a strategically-placed fanzine to spare my modesty.

:up:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I reckon you would suit the month of December Jake. Im sure that you girating in the snow, wearing just a santa cap would hit the spot with the ladies.

Naturally, I would like to be in the month of Mayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I had my eye on the September slot, us Virgos are at our astrological peak then.

May it is, then. Only 10 more volunteers needed.

I think Stripey would make an excellent March.

True...and HateEvent Jimmer could be April and May.

The April shot would be of him wielding his latest custom 1 of 10, 40K, "last guitar I'm ever going to buy..."

...and the May shot would be of him wielding the new, 1 of 10, 40K, "last guitar........."

Guest treader.
Ive got a few for one fo the months. however, there is nothing covering the modesty of two individuals in the pic, but thats fine. Everyone's seen my cock anyway.

too true. in the tunnels bathroom before i knew who you were:

"arite. check this photo on my phone. it's when i stuck a safety pin up my japper. the first few times it got stuck but i got there eventually!"

Guest Jake Wifebeater

If people are serious about appearing in this tasteful glossy (I am), maybe get a good photographer in to do some preliminary pics.

That's NotBald ruled out immediately...