aberdeen-music

Mesa Verde/Black Channels +1/2 tbc 30th July

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah you guys will be on either 3rd or last if thats ok (I did think you were a member of mesa verde btw, but it still works)

Depends how mesa + black channels feel bout playing after one another as they share drummers.

i wish i was in mesa verde, then i'd get to live in edinburgh instead of blackburn and i'd get to go eat delicious chinese food and play with the awesome hyena at henry's cellar bar tomorrow night

we're happy to play late though

Guest idol_wild

So just to clarfiy, what are approximate stage times/running order?

Half the bill interests me, the other half makes me feel sick...I'll leave you to decipher which is which ;)

So just to clarfiy, what are approximate stage times/running order?

Half the bill interests me, the other half makes me feel sick...I'll leave you to decipher which is which ;)

The last ones that Warden posted are the most accurate we've got. Won't know who's on 3rd and 4th until later.

This is going to be cracking. Mwahaha.

first things first: well done to mr warden for putting this on.

the bands -

we're fucked: not that bad for a jam! some very interesting moments there although obviously with maxi's amp blowing, T.O.N.E. was not too great.

black channels: !!!!!!!!!!!! holy crap! how good were they? first time i'd seen/heard of them, they were the first band i've seen in a very long time (aside from GTS) that actually blew me away properly.

gts: fantastic, as expected.

mesa verde: again, absolutely excellent, a fitting end to a great gig.

the night out -

where to begin?! probably the most fun i've had on a night out in a very, very, very long time. human pyramids on the dancefloor! air darts! air cricket on george street! human skipping ropes on the dancefloor! what an absolutely fucking great time; how many folk were freaked out by the pointing?! hahaha. thank you very much everyone, i had to try so hard to suppress a huge grin walking towards books and beans just now!

does your mother ken yer oot?!

where to begin?! probably the most fun i've had on a night out in a very, very, very long time. human pyramids on the dancefloor! air darts! air cricket on george street! human skipping ropes on the dancefloor! what an absolutely fucking great time; how many folk were freaked out by the pointing?! hahaha. thank you very much everyone, i had to try so hard to suppress a huge grin walking towards books and beans just now!

!

i wish i went out last night. working is pish.

• Upvote 1

does your mother ken yer oot?!

I forgot a fair section of that.

OUT!

I make a terrible skipping rope.