aberdeen-music

Mesa Verde/Black Channels +1/2 tbc 30th July

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last night was fantastic, i hope we're fucked play again, i really enjoyed mv & bc, i don't know where dave gets the energy from

and afterwards was pretty funny too. i don't think i've ever seen such chaos on the exo dancefloor before.

thanks you peace tank peoples for putting us on and putting me up again.

Great night.

I actually though We're Fucked were pretty good, had some cool ideas, really impressive considering they'd only practiced once. Is this something that's going to be continued and developed? I'd like to see more.

Black Channels were ace, not usually my kind of thing but found myself really enjoying it.

Mesa Verde blew me away, absolutely brilliant, fantastic musicians and great tunes. Great energy and very enjoyable plus everyone stuck around so the atmosphere didn't quit.

Well done and thanks to Dave for putting it on. Nice one :up:

Thanks to all who came along last night, truly appreciated.Mesa boys really enjoyed it up here and will no doubt not be shy of coming back.

Mad props to maxi, scotty BLESSED and ewan for doing their bit, GTS (mesa boys were full of praise) and Thains bakery.

Flatlands next, might not do one for a while after that.

the fuck is an empire biscuit?

I don't blame you for not knowing, despite you being present. I made extremely short work of said biscuit. And Lewis's oatcakes.

I suppose you do have some Niles about you. At least he gets to shack up with Daphne. You're stuck with that tert from Johnny Foreigner.