aberdeen-music

Mesa Verde/Black Channels +1/2 tbc 30th July

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres a bit more info ken

Mesa Verde-Dead excited to be putting on this Glasgow lot and their first time up here. Ferocious screamo that manages to stand out amongst the crowd. Their art for blind EP Amor Fati is fantastic and they wil have follow up with them on this tour. New song is up on their myspace

MySpace.com - Mesa Verde - Glasgow, UK - Emo / Hardcore / Screamo - www.myspace.com/mesaverde

Black Channels- Features ex allegro members and one current mesa verde member.Frantic scatty screamo in the vein of Orchid and Louise Cyphre. This will be their second time up here having played at the stunning Enablers gig a few months ago

MySpace.com - Black Channels - Glasgow/Perth, UK - Punk / Rock - www.myspace.com/blackchannelsboat

This will hopefully be at the east neuk .I should have a pa but if anyone could help with a drum kit that I could maybe borrow in exchange for free entry and a pint or on the cheap let me know.

Looking for 1 or possibly 2 supports so get in touch if interested

If you fancy risking 3 out of town bands get Sunset Squad up. Maybe thats just me being greedy, but they're fucking awesome.

Teabags, I was actually thinking about that, Ive already asked them if they fancy coming up in the future sometime, will just have to wait and see.

If not this maybe flatlands in september.

they would pull people up in deen if promoted well

ie flyer deenfest gigs?, as long as they dinae ken its me that is :) .A few people keen on getting them so will give them a shout.

Going to sort the venue out when am in Aberdeen at the weekend but was just wandering what would think of tunnels 2?, or would neuk be much better?

• 2 weeks later...

Greater The Shadow are going to play this which Iam looking forward to.May sort another support depending on a few factors, hopefully everything confirmed at the weekend

On another note I will have copies of Thankyou records first release which is a split 7inch from What Price Wonderland and Syn*error, so bring pennies PLZ!

orly!?

i thought they released that last summer or was that a tour cd???

It was a tour cd, this is just the 7 inch version of that, not as much songs but cooler cos am involved :)

You can download the songs from the cd version here:

mediafire.com/download.php?1mv2rc5uowu

If you like that buy the record