aberdeen-music

That 70s Show

Guest idol_wild

Guest idol_wild

I gather the final series was a bit gash.

Apparently it gets shit after season six.

I've watched up until and including season five and I fucking love it. Pure gold.

Aww, I love it :D It's wonderfully cheesy, but doesn't take itself too seriously. I think I have series 6...I've lost track of my box sets...but I think it's ok. The storylines don't go anywhere but it's pretty good.

I have a strange soft spot for Hyde...it may be the shades

Guest idol_wild
Aww, I love it :D It's wonderfully cheesy, but doesn't take itself too seriously. I think I have series 6...I've lost track of my box sets...but I think it's ok. The storylines don't go anywhere but it's pretty good.

I have a strange soft spot for Hyde...it may be the shades

It is all about Donna.

What ever happened to Laura Prepon?

Guest idol_wild
She is the ultimate hot redhead. She was in October Road for a few years according to IMDB...means nowt to me.

Means nowt to me either.

I want to do ridiculously dirty things to her.

I just ordered season six, yo.

Jamesy fucking loves it. Never seen him laugh so hard (apart from when Steven put his head thorugh the hotel roof) as when watching That 70s Show. I thought it was ding.

And he has a big ol' boner for the tall ginger one. Dunno why; she's howlin.

Love from Christy

• 3 weeks later...
Jamesy fucking loves it. Never seen him laugh so hard (apart from when Steven put his head thorugh the hotel roof) as when watching That 70s Show. I thought it was ding.

And he has a big ol' boner for the tall ginger one. Dunno why; she's howlin.

Love from Christy

You're delirious - She's AMAZING.

And it's the best tv programme ever made..

• 10 months later...
Guest idol_wild
used to love it, although watching it recently, it's gash without those certain characters, why even still attempt the show without them?

I haven't got to those seasons yet. I stopped after season six. Should I even bother?

I didn't catch this thread first time around.

Love it. Love it so bad. I like the relationship between Red and Bob. And Red in general, and his constant disdain for life. He's very old fashioned, and I dig that.

"Fun? Work's not supposed to be fun. That's why they call it work. If it was supposed to be fun, they'd call it Super Happy Fun Time"

Guest idol_wild
I didn't catch this thread first time around.

Love it. Love it so bad. I like the relationship between Red and Bob. And Red in general, and his constant disdain for life. He's very old fashioned, and I dig that.

"Fun? Work's not supposed to be fun. That's why they call it work. If it was supposed to be fun, they'd call it Super Happy Fun Time"

Red is a genius. Each time I watch the show, my appreciation for Red's character and the way he's portrayed increases.

I started at the beginning of season one again last night. Ace show.

I'm having a renaissance.

It's still all about Laura Prepon.

I'm fairly sure theres a movie out there where she masturbates in it. Only has a small role though.

I haven't got to those seasons yet. I stopped after season six. Should I even bother?

I resisted buying the final series for ages because I was scared it was going to ruin it for me but it's not too bad if you ignore Randy, he adds nothing to the story at all. It is the worst season but it's still watchable. I think the writers must have changed though because the characters completely change.

I need another TV box set to start collecting, anyone have any ideas? Apart from the obligatory South Park etc.