aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
ben_1903

[GIG] Greater the shadow + iname + everythingwesayisfact + billy vs ninja

This is going to be fun. Our first time in Drummonds!

Also, can't express enough how fantastic a live act Greater The Shadow are. Absolutely mesmorising stuff. Anyone who likes Mogwai, Pelican, Explosions in the Sky, GY!BE or any other post-rock will most likely love Greater The Shadow's live act.

aw thanks euan!

it's worth mentioning that the other aberdeenish-based bands have put on pretty great performances in recent times also

the quality of iname's debut last week exceeded people's expectations and earned them a slot in dundee(?)

ewsif, meanwhile, are to detuned ear-shredding guitar violence and drum-kit battery as ron burgundy is to off-colour suits and epic facial hair

• Upvote 1

aw thanks euan!

it's worth mentioning that the other aberdeenish-based bands have put on pretty great performances in recent times also

the quality of iname's debut last week exceeded people's expectations and earned them a slot in dundee(?)

ewsif, meanwhile, are to detuned ear-shredding guitar violence and drum-kit battery as ron burgundy is to off-colour suits and epic facial hair

You know what? We may as well split up since we've now been compared to Ron Burgundy.

This is maybe the greatest moment of my life.

aw thanks euan!

Iname did indeed gain a slot in Dundee. They played the Balcony Bar there, the following night. :)

While I like that poster, and i'm probably being really, really fussy, there's a 'uk' on the end of our myspace.

That's no-one's fault but ours. We (I) screwed up with email addresses or something.

two weeks yesterday!

at this gig, greater the shadow will proudly premiere their synchronised hair-flick routine

something akin to 23joq5l.gif

be excited!

3 good new bands on this line up here!

Will you be attending?

I'm really excited about seeing Greater The Shadow again, and I've heard good things about Iname, it should be a good night!

that letter is only small

there's lots of different words for "small", it pisses me off

the message isn't true anymore anyways

remember folks, just say what you sroy_walker.jpg