aberdeen-music

What's with all the gibberish words in Spam emails?

Lemonade

I understand why they use words like v1agra and pe.nis to get it through spam filters, but why do all the spam messages I am getting just now seem to have what looks like completely unconnected bits of sentences in them?

Example (genuine)

Detective stories, she sat upright. At face value, as it

disappears into the perhaps, that that

was what put the idea of this mrs. Kennicott. Vell, dis

iss a fine day, she by a goodlooking young man who, having

pressed.

Increase once and forever your sex drive!

Nothing will stop you! you'll be acting like a real sex machine! (including link)

Then more nonsense like above.

Aye, I posted about this in another forum. Some of them are fucking belters like.

conjectures, on this interesting subject, by its repeated discussion, no other could detain them from it anne, could not have appeared with propriety in a different manner. i am excessively attentive to all actuated by one spirit, everything relating to their journey was speedily settled. they were to be off as am going to-morrow where i shall find a man who has not one agreeable quality, who has neither but why mr. darcy came so often to the parsonage, it was more difficult to understand. it could boisterously exclaimed: cousin's triumph very sadly." discomposure to sir william: be put in competition with him. he did every thing best in the world; and she was sure he would kill be important. elizabeth had heard soon after her arrival that mr. darcy was expected there in the "and what am i to do on the occasion? it seems an hopeless business." "if i were as rich as mr. darcy," cried a young lucas, who came with his sisters, "i should not being removed, she was at leisure to feel a great deal of curiosity to see the house herself; and when "she did not choose it," said her daughter, "she would go." but as he took up his abode with the lucases, his arrival was no great inconvenience to mrs. bennet. "good gracious!" cried mrs. bennet, as she stood at a window the next morning, "if that "do not give way to useless alarm," added he; "though it is right to be prepared for the worst, "that is a failing indeed!" cried elizabeth. "implacable resentment is a shade in a character. but away ran the girls, too eager to get in to have time for speech. they ran through the vestibule charlotte's marriage. it is unaccountable! in every view it is unaccountable!" breakfast, he addressed the mother in these words: all those who were not immediately on the spot."dear madam," cried mrs. hill, in great astonishment, "don't you know there is an express come